Sunday, December 6, 2009

My very own blog...

I am Olivia. I love to play with friends and my birthday is in January. My favorite month is December because it has Christmas. My favorite food is pizza, tacos, cookies, fish, donuts, chocolate milk, nuts. I like to do crafts, I like to decorate, I like to imagine, I like to play school and I like to draw and I love to read. My grade is 1st grade and my teacher is Mrs. Johnson and my school is Hamilton Crossing. My last name is Flynn and I have a mom and a dad and a sister and a little brother. I am six years old and I am about to be seven. My favorite day of the week is Friday and Thursday and Monday. I like Tuesday because I get to go to art class. I like dogs and I like fish and I have two pet fish named Goldie and Brownie. My brother is crazy. Sometimes I call him "nuts" and his name is Ryan. My daddy is crazy. Sometimes I call him goo goo ga ga. My sister is nuts. Sometimes I call her Mrs. Diarrhea because she goes diarrhea a lot. I love to go on planes and lots of trips in the car, and I love to discover new things.

Olivia

4 comments:

  1. Well, well....look at you Livy, all big and writing your own blog!!! I wonder how Reagan likes being called Mrs. Diarrhea??? Does she laugh or try to hit you? I am not surprised that you like tacos. I think that was your moms first food! I bet you are pretty excited for your birthday. It's not too far away! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Olivia! Love that picture of you! I will always remember coming to see you so many times. I love you so much! I like all the same food you do. I call Uncle Darren Mr. Diarrhea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia you are so smart and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly willy Livi girl! You make me laugh! I love your new blog and can't wait to hear about what you are up to. Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete