Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello everybody who reads my blog in the universe. If Kim is reading my blog right now I was going to tell her that we got the package that she sent. I love the dresses. I am saving mine for the first day of school. And we read the book and Mom said, "MR. BUTTERFLY, HOW DID YOU BECOME SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY" really loud because that's the way Grandma Toombs used to say it and she said, "Someday you'll know" really, really, really quiet. So quiet you couldn't even hear her. It was fun to get a present in the mail. It is really quiet today and I'm starving and I'm really wishing that dinner was already served. We learned the last song in the song book today at chuch so we are all done but we still sang. This is my last week of summer but my friend Jetta starts school tomorrow, she really does. I'm excited for second grade. My mom bought me flip flops and two new shirts. And guess what, I bet my sister and my brother and my daddy are downstairs going, lalalalalablablablableebluebla. And I bet they'll be doing that all day. Even though it is July, I wish it was snowing. I wished it snowed every year and every month. OOH,YAY, DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love dinner. But I bet reagan will say" I don't like this dinner" because she doesen't LIKE anything.
Now bye my people.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Olivia! I love reading your blog. You are so funny! I miss you so much. I am soooo happy that you like your new dress. I hope it is the right size for you!
    That book was so special to Grandma. I hope your Mom reads it to you all of the time! I know that Reagan doesn't like most things your Mom makes for dinner. She is so funny! Love you soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, so fun to get presents in the mail! I want to see a picture of your dress. Tell your Mom to put it on your blog. So what was for dinner and did Reagan like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Olivis!
    I remember when Grandma would read thet book, it was so silly! She would say the word sooooo loud!. I miss Grandma so much just like you! I hope you had a good dinner and a fun night. Keep writing on your blog okay, it is so fun to read.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooo Little Livi!! I read your blog and it is sooo cute. I saw you went to the Cabbage Patch place. I bet you had a really fun time. I cant believe you are going to be in the second grade....you are way smart. How is silly Reagan and baby Ryan doing? I know you are the best sister ever. I sent you, Regan and Ryan a present...did it get there yet? Its a surprise so I wont tell you what it is. But I know you will love it. Bye for now
    Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you have 5 comments...he he. Was dinner good? Did Reagan hate it? I remember Grandma Toombs reading that book to me and your Mom when were young. We loved it. Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete