Saturday, January 2, 2010

I had break this week and I did lots of things. I had a very good Christmas and I got a Nintendo DS, an easel, a microphone, a magnet board, and some new movies. I went to my grandma's house after Christmas and stayed for a little while. Today I am writing a book and Monday is my last day of break. I went to see two movies. They were The Princess and the Frog and Alvin and the Chipmunks. I got to sleep in a lot and yesterday I slept until lunch time. I got presents from my Grandma and Grandpa on the night after Christmas when I went to their house. It was Moonsand and some socks and I wasn't even expecting socks and Moonsand. I got Skittles and Starburst from my Uncle Dave and Aunt Jenn. I got a bag from my cousin Katelyn. Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your book. Did you say the title was Mrs. Diahrea? Sounds juicy. Can't wait.

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moonsand? I don't know if I have ever played with that!
    I can't wait to see read your book! Be sure to send me a copy that you have autographed!
    love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Livi. You got some super cool stuff. I am dying to know what moonsand is. Never heard of it. And writing a book? What is it about? I bet it will have LOTS of pictures. Love you tons. Glad you had a good break you silly willy girlly girl!

    ReplyDelete