Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Time















Today it snowed and yesterday it snowed. Me and Reagan built small snowmans because we didn't have enough snow to build big ones. I named mine Frosty and Reagan named hers Frostina. We don't know when our snow is going to melt or if it's going to stay for a while. Today we only had a few minutes and stayed outside but it got so cold, my toes were froze. After we came back in, we had some hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows in it. Mommy was being kind-of a show off today because she said she would come out in the snow and she only stayed out for a second. She's a stubborn Mom. And my sister was being a show off because she said she wanted to go out and then she wanted to go back in. And my Daddy is being kind of psycho because he is making the weirdest noises I ever heard doing his exercises. I do not have school today, it was cancelled because we had so much snow yesterday. And today the snow is kind of melting and it is very crunchy. Our snowmans are frozen because we put so much snow around them. They are like solid ice today. We do not want them to melt because we like them so much. Reagan and Dad didn't take very much time on theirs because they only had one minute and they were done but I took my time and made it solid so it wouldn't break. Reagan and Daddy's kept breaking.

6 comments:

  1. Olivia, I LOVE yours and Reagan's snowmen! They are so cute. I wish it snowed here. Katelyn and Tyler would have loved it. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, those are some rad snowmen. And your mom is always a show-off. And your dad does make some super weird noises while exercising. What a silly goof. Maybe it will snow someday in Arizona. I doubt it though. : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, Livy, I think you were smart in taking your time and making your snowman strong! We need to get you out in during the winter so you can build a BIG one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia you are so lucky you got to stay home and have a ditch day. Gavin NEVER gets to stay home because it snowed. Not even if it came up to the top of the tree. I love your mini snowman. It is so little and cute. I think it will be there for a long time because you packed the snow so hard. Tell dad to tone down the noises when he is exercising ok, we don't want him to scare brother ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you are SO honest Olivia! I do agree that your Dad is psycho! I love all the pictures you posted and love that you got snow! I wish I could mail you lots and lots of it. We have so much here in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Livi...I just love your snowman! You and Reagan did a wonderful job. I wish you could come to Idaho and build me a snowman. Next time you come to visit you can ride my horse and play with the chickens.
    Grampa

    ReplyDelete