Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello, people in this galaxy and beyond who have the internet and are able to read my blog!!!
Ym nailipihsram sdneirf dolt em taht ym golb saw gnitteg ytterp gnirob. Os I evah dediced ot tup erom serutcip no ti.
TRANSLATION:
My Marshipilian friends told me that my blog was getting pretty boring. So I have decided to put more pictures on it.
In case you are wondering, the Marshipilians, especially Mork (my best buddy), do not like to read that much. In fact, for a while books weren't even aloud on the entire planet! But luckily I was able to convince the council that books were harmless and they would not make Planet Marshiple more like other planets (we like to be very original). So, my dear Earthians, I will be trying to add a few more pictures to my blog. Mork, I hope this makes my blog more interesting. Anyway, here is an update on my everyday normal earth life:
1..... I turned 11 (yay!)
2..... Soccer season FINALLY started!!!!
3..... I won an award called the Optimist Outstanding Youth award or something like that (I think).
4..... Somewhere, sometime time, at some place, I have to get some shots JUST because I turned 11 (NOOOOOO!!!!!!! All I had was a birthday. Sheesh!!!!!)
5..... I am in the middle of reading some TURTLEY AWESOME new books (yay, again!)!!!!!

Other than that, my life as an Earthian is going pretty normally well. Oh look, I just got a message from Mork!!!!! This is what it said:
Ouy era ykcul uoy t'nod evah krowemoh. Pu ereh ew evah snot!!!!!:(
That is so Turtley True. ;)
LOTS of Hugs and LOTS of Smiles, your TURTLEY AWESOME Marshipilian alien friend who was sent to be and Earthian,
Olivia (or Aivilo as aliens call me on Planet Marshiple :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment