Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello, my Earthian friends in this galaxy who read whatever this thing is called!!!!! (the word is on the tip of my tongue........)
My Marshipilian friends all of the sudden changed their minds about reading. Weird..... Oh well!!! So, what are all of my Earthian friends up to? Please tell me!!!!!  Today, church was really fun. I was actually able to fast!!! Yay!!!! It wasn't that bad. Especially since the last time I tried to fast, mama had to bring me goldfish because my stomach hurt so bad (Not a happy day for me). By the way, yesterday I noticed that Reagan's blog (there's the word!!) doesn't have any comments on it except the one I gave her. It's there, people!! SO READ IT!!!!!!!!!! With that nicely said, my Marshipilian friends have another message for you Earthian people:
Eht steliot pu ereh t'nod krow! Ew evah ot og ni ynit seloh taht ew evah ot gid. Ouy syug era yrev ykcul!!!!
TRANSLATION:
The toilets up here don't work! We have to go in tiny holes that we have to dig. You guys are very lucky!!!!
Well, that was random. But SO true!!! :)
Hugs and Smiles from your alien friend who became an Earthian,
Olivia (or Aivilo!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you finaly some respect from someone.
    Ta-Ta See YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reagan, mind your grammar! You are in the fourth grade.

    ReplyDelete