Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hello all the people who are reading my blog in this universe that are totally and completely human and have a computer so that they actually can read this! Today is Sunday. I like going to church, but I don't like class because there is only one other girl who ever actually comes, and the  other six are really crazy, annoying, talkative, lego-obsessed boys who make me really want to punch something (or someone, if you know what I mean). For those of you who don't know, in August I started middle school and it is really fun but really busy. Tomorrow we start our ninth week of school and I've already used an entire pack of loose-leaf paper! Also, a few weeks ago, I weighed my backpack, and it weighed 8.5 lbs. exactly. Here's why: I have to carry around three binders, a music book, two notebooks, two folders, two library books, colored pencils, expo-markers, extra pencils, glue sticks, scissors, a lunchbox, a flute, and an extra bag to carry all of the stuff I need for my classes and still have room to shove it all  in my locker (which, by the way, is a half-locker, not a whole-locker). Also, I have one class in particular that I absolutely dread: career connections. I absolutely despise careers because the other kids in there are so loud and crazy that the world could be ending because of massive explosions and dinosaurs and they would still go on talking about whatever is not about school and irrelevant to anything anybody else is saying. Lucky for me, this is my last week because all of the connections besides band and chorus change every nine weeks. Next I hope I get either art, P.E., or health. But the teacher is really nice. This is what my school schedule looks like from what I can remember off the piece of paper they gave me at the beginning of the school year that I accidentally threw away:

Period 1/Homeroom) Math- Mrs. Perry
Period 2) Reading- Mrs. Cissa
Period 3) Social Studies- Mrs. Kumpf
Period 4) ELA- Mr. Rentz
lunch
Period 5) Science- Mrs. Pichon
Period 6) Career Connections- Ms. Thompson
Period 7) Band- Mrs. Dixon

As you can see, my day is packed full. But at least the classes are fun!
Okay, now I have to go because my fingers are starting to hurt  from all of this typing and editing the mistakes I make.
Hugs and Smiles,
Olivia
P.S. Please read and complete the survey I am about to make (answer using the comment box).
P.P.S. Make sure to read Reagan's blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment